In Company 3.0 is the latest evolution of the popular In Company family. The core aim of the series is to provide strong, skills-based material with immediate and tangible outcomes from each of the short, accessible units. Business trends, soft-skills and practical application of language in business contexts remain key areas of focus for course.
Company 3.0 offers a neat and compact online learning solution for both students and teachers. The interactive Online Workbook gives students the opportunity to practice language online and on-the-move, and teachers can track students' progress through automatic gradebooks.
In addition, the Student's and Teacher's Resource Centers provide easy access to class audio, extensive video content, and additional learning material, including photocopiable resources, tests, and worksheets.
- NEW webcode access to an Online Workbook.
- NEW Business Scenarios - challenging video case studies simulating real-life business situations.
- NEW In Company In Action videos which support the Business Scenarios, and In Company Interviews' videos which showcase business professionals around the world.
- Global approach to texts, audio and video from a range of international sources.
- Flexible extra material and learning solutions allow the course to be adapted for fast-track and one-to-one teaching.
- NEW Starter level provides beginner students with essential language for survival and success at work.