The dedicated resource website, www.macmillanenglish.com/straightforward, offers support with teaching tips, CEFR material and extension resources. Included on the site are:
- Teaching Tips from Jim Scrivener
- CEFR checklists and information guides
- Teaching Made Simple guides - PDF manuals from Straightforward authors detailing how to understand and put into practice different ELT methodology areas such as learner autonomy and roleplays (these can be downloaded from our Extras section)
- extra unit-by-unit reading activities from Philip Kerr, with a more business-oriented approach
- author videos
- photocopiables such as tests, worksheets and companions.
It also acts as a portal to the Interactive Wordlist and Straightforward Practice Online, which teachers can access using a unique code from the Teacher’s Book.