- A strong, systematic focus on the essential skills and subskills required for learning and using a language
- A topical, teen-relevant life skills syllabus providing students with transferable 21st century skills which they can use in their lives beyond the classroom
Life Skills are introduced accross 5 topics:
- Know yourself (self-awareness)
- Get organised (planning and organisation)
- Get thinking (critical thinking, problem solving and creativity)
- Respect others (social skills and cultural awareness)
- Communicate & Cooperate
There's one Life Skills topic discussed per unit. Each topic is covered twice in every level of Go Beyond. The pages are visually different to set the life skills apart from other content of the book and the life skills pages are called Languge&Beyond
- A video strand which have been specially produced for Go Beyond: The Moving Picture videos, which bring the opening spread of every unit to life for students.
- Thorough, contextualised grammar presentations, backed up with plenty of practice opportunities and a detailed grammar database. There are two grammar pages per unit.
- Go Beyond also includes regular reviews and progress checks to ensure that students are on the right track as they continue through the course.
After every two units, there is a two page skills-based Progress Check. The Progress Checks also include tips on how to deal successfully with the various tasks.